- Product Manager: Ensure the commercial success of Corsearch products and services leveraging product and industry knowledge and a user-based design approach.Years Experience: 24+ Areas of Expertise: Product design and development, trademarks research and prosecution, pharmaceuticals, work-flow automation First job I ever had? Dishwasher at a Greek restaurant when I was 13 years old. One thing that would surprise people most about me: I am a musician (trumpet/sax) and still perform with groups as a hobby 3 things I care about: Technology, trademarks and creative solutions Sites/Blogs I like: The Great Geek Manual, The Science of Fiction, Weird Warp and Bad Brand Good Brand
- Manager, Corsearch Advantage Product Support and Training: Partner with my team to support and educate the ever-expanding Corsearch Advantage user community.Years Experience: Twenty-six years of online industry experience; 22 years of trademark research industry experience. Areas of Expertise: Legal- and business-oriented online research with an emphasis on trademarks; online product training, support and development; technical writing and editing. First job I ever had? Babysitter One thing that would surprise people most about me: I enjoy participating in an occasional pick-up basketball game. 3 things I care about: Family, friends, the future Sites/Blogs I like: Those pertaining to travel, food, wine, gardening, photography, news, politics and trademarks, of course!
- Senior Account Manager working with trademark practice groups at law firms and corporations in DC, DE, VA, MD, PA, TN, NC, and SC. Responsible for developing new business and supporting our current clients by providing product training and keeping them up-to-date with our latest product releases.Years Experience: 5+ years at Corsearch Areas of Expertise: Trademark research, brand enforcement and domain name registration and management. First job I ever had? Babysitting – I’m the youngest of six and have 10 nieces and nephews. One thing that would surprise people most about me: I’m a chocaholic…I have a major sweet tooth! 3 things I care about: Family, friends, food/wine Sites/Blogs I like: Wired, the ttablog, WSJ Law blog, Above the Law and The TEDBlog
- Senior Marketing Communications SpecialistYears Experience: 14 years Areas of Expertise: Direct marketing, branding, corporate communications, design. First job I ever had? I sold craft supplies and plants at a nursery / craft store. One thing that would surprise people most about me: I know how to sew. 3 things I care about: Innovation, friends/family, New York City. Sites/Blogs I like: DesignTaxi, Brooklyn Based, Wired, Fast Company, This is Colossal, TED, Smashing Magazine and Mashable.
- Product Manager, responsible for internal user systems and workflows.Years Experience: 13. Areas of Expertise: Product development, project management, training and education. First job I ever had? Paper route. One thing that would surprise people most about me: I love to cook Indian food. 3 things I care about: Animal welfare and dog rescue, art/music/literature, my family. Sites/Blogs I like: badrap.org, Wine Spectator, Salon, The Howling Fantods, Clevelandbrowns.com.
- Account Manager responsible for new business development and assisting current clients with domain name and trademark needs.Years Experience: 5 years Areas of Expertise: Domain name registration and management, ICANN and registry/registrar procedures and digital brand protection. First job I ever had? Golf course maintenance (Yes… just like Bill Murray in “Caddyshack”). One thing that would surprise people most about me: I won two Junior Golf Club Championships when I was 15 and 17 and shot two hole-in-ones in the summer of ‘98. 3 things I care about: My family/friends, keeping an open mind, being active. Sites/Blogs I like: DomainIncite, ICANN Blog, CNET, CircleID, Domain Name Wire, BBC, ESPNsoccernet, NYRangers.com.
- Trademark investigator/watching analyst. Investigating the currency and use of trademarks including the nature and extent of that usage and the channels of trade by which the products/services affiliated with those trademarks are offered.Years Experience: 19 years First job I ever had? I was an agent representing artists in New York, Barcelona and Madrid. These artists created original artwork and illustrations for books, magazines, CD covers and all other media for which original artwork was needed. Sites/Blogs I like: NYTimes.com, Huffington Post, NYObserver.com, The Onion and GoTennisBlog
- Research team leader in the West region.Years Experience: 5 years at Corsearch Areas of Expertise: Helping clients with trademark clearance and brand production. First job I ever had? Cashier at a supermarket. One thing that would surprise people most about me: I’m a heck of a Jazz/Blues guitarist. 3 things I care about: Loved ones, music, film noir Sites/Blogs I like: Gawker, Facebook, Curbed, Fark, Rotoworld, Metalstorm, Brooklynvegan, theforce.net, Internet Movie Database, Sputnikmusic and Metsblog
- Vice President of Sales & Global Partnerships: Responsible for sales, customer service and product support, as well as manage and develop partnerships for the company. Member of Corsearch and the Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services Management Teams.Years Experience: 18+ Areas of Expertise: Trademarks, domain names, copyright research and brand strategies. First job I ever had? When I was 12 years old I started my own lawn mowing business. One thing that would surprise people most about me: I live in a restored barn that was built in 1775. 3 things I care about: Our customers, trademarks and my co-workers. Sites/Blogs I like: IP Law 360, Bad Brand Good Brand and The Trademark Blog.
- Researcher focused on extracting and analyzing information related to proposed marks in various Federal, State, Common Law and Internet Databases.Years Experience: 3 years Areas of Expertise: Finding Common Law usage of ordered marks First job you ever had? Ice cream shop One thing that would surprise people most about you: I was a Music Industry Business Minor in College. 3 things I care about: Family, animals (animal rights) and enjoying life Sites/Blogs I like: CNN, Facebook and celebrity gossip sites.